Natural Makeup Look Tutorial. Hello everyone I hope you are doing well. Here's how to get a beautiful sun-kissed skin: Clean, moisturize, and prep your skin, and then apply a natural foundation.
TOP 10 Easy Natural Eye Makeup Tutorials (Alice Gibbs) Here's how to get a beautiful sun-kissed skin: Clean, moisturize, and prep your skin, and then apply a natural foundation. Makeup Tutorials Expert Tips Trends Face Eyes. These should be lighter colors, preferably not too sparkly as it can get messy if it's too glittery.
Choose a concealer shade that's two shades lighter than your foundation/bb cream match for the best brightening and luminous effect.
The point of this look is to keep your skin and eye makeup toned down, while only accentuating your lips and brows.
BEAUTY: Easy Natural Eye Makeup Tutorial • Taylor Bradford
To ensure that your makeup looks fabulous all day, every day, we're rounding up our favorite natural makeup tutorials for Black women, ahead. I enjoyed filming this and I was pleased with how my makeup turned. This is my go-to makeup look for everyday!
Post a Comment for "Natural Makeup Look Tutorial"