Crimped Acrylic Nail Brush
Crimped Acrylic Nail Brush. Square brushes have very little belly and don't hold liquid like an oval brush, I square mine so I pick up even strips of acrylic the width of the nail, it also conforms better to the cuticle shape (polish brushes are quite square, but fan rounded when pressed, think about that one)!! The large belly allows you to dispense liquid into the product as you work for a smoother finish application.
Square brushes have very little belly and don't hold liquid like an oval brush, I square mine so I pick up even strips of acrylic the width of the nail, it also conforms better to the cuticle shape (polish brushes are quite square, but fan rounded when pressed, think about that one)!!
This brush is round, which was crimped at the base of the brush, which makes a flatter belly while still maintaining a tapered point for precision and control.
A Special solution was applied on the brush. This brush is round, which was crimped at the base of the brush, which makes a flatter belly while still maintaining a tapered point for precision and control. They are crimped at the ferrule, which makes a flatter belly, while still maintaining a tapered point for perfect applications.





Post a Comment for "Crimped Acrylic Nail Brush"