Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Sailor Moon Nail Art

Sailor Moon Nail Art. Sailor Moon is a very popular Japanese animation, and I used to LOVE watching it when I was small. That makes Sailor Moon and her friends a common Halloween costume choice, but an even more exciting nail art option.

Love them! sailor moon nail art | Sailor moon nails, Moon ...
Love them! sailor moon nail art | Sailor moon nails, Moon ... (Violet Hammond)
Sailor Moon is my favourite childhood character and I'm so happy to finally have this on my nails!! Sailor Moon Gif Sailor Moons Sailor Jupiter Sailor Moon Crystal Arte Sailor Moon Sailor Moon Fan Art Sailor Pluto Sailor Venus Sailor Scouts. Some veteran Sailor Scouts are choosing to show their support in a different age-appropriate way, by transforming their nails.

It's been a while since I did some real complicated nail art, so I'm a liiiittle rusty.

I was surprised that this is my first ever Sailor Moon nail art!

Pin by Kamkamimim on My nail in 2019 | Nails, Moon nails ...

Sailor Moon nail art | Do Want Makeup

Digit-al Dozen DOES Fandom - Sailor Moon Galaxy Nails ...

Nail Art fantastico de Sailor Moon

Sailor Moon Nail Art II by LexCorp213 on DeviantArt

Sailor Moon Nail Art | nailbees

Sailor Moon Nail Art | Sailor moon nails, Moon nails ...

Uñas Sailor Moon : Guerrero Luna / Sailor Moon Nail Art (1 ...

Silvia Lace Nails: Sailor Moon collab manicure: Sailor Moon

Some veteran Sailor Scouts are choosing to show their support in a different age-appropriate way, by transforming their nails. Sailor Moon themed nail art has become a fashion craze and is blowing up in nail salons all over Japan. It's no wonder that it's one of the most popular anime of all time.

Post a Comment for "Sailor Moon Nail Art"