Allie Glines Makeup Bag
Allie Glines Makeup Bag. We even made sure to leave extra space in the Classic Outer Bag to layer in your favorite eyeshadow palettes! Today I received the brand new Allie Glines storage and packing bundle.
I have a makeup bag with both right now, but they're such weird sizes that very few things actually fit in them, so it would have been cool if she had added some since she actually *uses* makeup and would have been able to size them appropriately. ♥♥♥LET'S BE SOCIAL TOGETHER♥♥♥Want to be friends on instagram and see lots of cute cat and dog pix?! _brittnaynay_@Allie Glines Channel (you will LOVE her):.
See more ideas about beauty, make up, beauty makeup.
Speaking up Allie Glines's earnings, she is a makeup artist as well as a Youtuber who has earned a decent sum of money by her work. My name is Allie Glines and I'm a self-taught Makeup Artist from Utah :) I created this channel to be a place where I can connect with other makeup lovers. Today I received the brand new Allie Glines storage and packing bundle.





Post a Comment for "Allie Glines Makeup Bag"