Fenty Makeup Brushes
Fenty Makeup Brushes. Fenty Beauty by Rihanna was created with promise of inclusion for all women. The travel size makeup, brushes, & mini beauty products that fit under your seat or in the overhead bin.
To do so, use a good brush cleaner—like Cinema Secrets or even baby shampoo—and swirl brushes in the soap carefully, being especially gentle with the ferrule (the ring holding the bristles to the handle).
Now I love me some Fenty so this ain't no hate!
Since giving birth to Madison, even since being around seven months pregnant with her, I stopped wearing makeup on a daily basis and switched to the eau natural look. The travel size makeup, brushes, & mini beauty products that fit under your seat or in the overhead bin. I have no complaints other then that and would buy again when I need to.





Post a Comment for "Fenty Makeup Brushes"