Why Do Babies Hair Fall Out
Why Do Babies Hair Fall Out. Hair loss isn't uncommon in kids, but its causes may be different from those of adult-onset baldness. If your baby has smooth, round, totally bald areas, he may have alopecia areata, a condition in which the immune system attacks the hair follicles, drastically slowing hair growth.
A fungal infection could also be the culprit in your baby's hair loss.
Hot-oil hair treatments and permanents also can cause hair to fall out.
Hey Friends😊😊😊 I get asked the question "How can I get My Baby Hair To Grow." So I thought I would do a video to help all your worried parents out there unde. After the resting period, this hair falls out - often while you're brushing or shampooing it - and is replaced by new growth. Excessive hairstyling or hairstyles that pull your hair tight, such as pigtails or cornrows, can cause a type of hair loss called traction alopecia.







Post a Comment for "Why Do Babies Hair Fall Out"