Cow Print Nail Art
Cow Print Nail Art. And although there are plenty of great polish shades for spring, plus a whole season's worth of cute nail art ideas (gotta love those rainbow nails), there's one big trend that took even us by. LA-based nail artist Gina Marie, who works at Nail Swag, has been drawing more cow prints on nails lately and gave us some insight into the trend. "Animal prints in general will never go out of.
Let Your Nails Do The Talking!
In February, Ariana Grande also wore cow-pattern nails, and many nail artists are showing their versions of.
I always wanted to do some cow print nails, but I was never sure on ho. This month I was able to tackle some designs I had on my "to do" list for a few years. Cow Nails Aycrlic Nails Bling Nails Fire Nails Luxury Nails Best Acrylic Nails Dream Nails Fabulous Nails Stylish Nails Apply light pink nail polish on the tip of your thumb's fingernail.






Post a Comment for "Cow Print Nail Art"