Celestial Nail Art
Celestial Nail Art. Whether you rep your own sun, moon, and rising or embrace all the constellations in the sky, this one's sure to get the stars aligned. Nail art has been one of the things that pushed me into social media and blogging, so I think getting back to my roots in.
See more ideas about cosmetics, celestial, nail polish.
Just pick the pattern you like, stick it on your nails, seal it all with a high gloss top coat and you're good to go.
Specialties: Manicures, Gel Manicures, Pedicures, Specialty Pedicures, Acrylic Extensions, Eyelash Extensions, Waxing, Facials, Every Kind of Nail Art Designs Celestial stickers is a must-have nail art accessory of the new season! To apply, just peel and stick! I haven't been truly documenting my nail art in a while, and to be honest I missed it quite a bit.









Post a Comment for "Celestial Nail Art"