Mens Short Long Hairstyles
Mens Short Long Hairstyles. Slicked back hairstyles can transform medium length to long hair into a classy and polished style for men. This hairstyle has been favoured by celebrities and actors over the years.
I recall seeing a few movies in which the main actors rocked many variations of this haircut, and I totally loved all the styles I saw.
The most popular short textured haircut for men is the French Crop, also known as a crop top.
In this short-layered hairstyle for men, the hair is cut short and constricted to a quiff. A more undone alternative to a bun or pony, the slick back works as well with a tailored suit as it does with streetwear. The Short On Sides Long On Top has been the trend for quite some time now, and the majority of the men go gaga over the particular hairstyle.







Post a Comment for "Mens Short Long Hairstyles"