Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil Review
Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil Review. In general I love Aqua Eyes eyeliners, their lasting power is great (little to no smudging) and they are just the right texture - not too soft and not too hard. I bought this because it was featured in In Style Magazine as being a favorite amongst makeup artists.
An additional layer of powder eyeshadow or powder liner will set it for the entire day with no touch ups necessary.
This collection is in collaboration with Charlie XCX and hit.
Reviewers loved the creamy consistency of the liner, as well as the range and intensity of color options. The line is super-precise and ultra-resistant, while the creamy texture blends easily with a brush for a soft, blurry finish. In general I love Aqua Eyes eyeliners, their lasting power is great (little to no smudging) and they are just the right texture - not too soft and not too hard.






Post a Comment for "Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil Review"