Makeup Geek Starry Eyed Eyeshadow. Company Info About Us; Makeup Geek. Wishlist this item to be notified when we get more!
Starry Eyed Makeup Tutorial | Makeup, Makeup geek, Black ... (Teresa Gibson) See more ideas about makeup geek, makeup, eyeshadow. I was so excited to try some and see if they… Let's have some fun with color!! Beaches & cream has been a shade that I use every day as my perfect transition shade (This is the first eyeshadow I've ever hit pan on!) - I definitely recommend it for my fair skinned girls!
Apply to the outer v using a stiff or outer v brush.
ESSENCE Honest Beauty Jason Wu Beauty Julep L'Oreal Paris L.
Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadows - review and swatches - Love ...
Apply to the crease with various size crease brushes or a soft dome. I think the eyeshadows are great quality and blend very well. Top Makeup geek Eyeshadows ♡ Swatches & Review.
Share :
Post a Comment
for "Makeup Geek Starry Eyed Eyeshadow"
Post a Comment for "Makeup Geek Starry Eyed Eyeshadow"