Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Mummy Nail Art

Mummy Nail Art. Classic mummy nails consist of more horizontal lines, but, as you can see, I changed it up by adding lots of thick diagonal and vertical lines. Mummy of Hotel Transylvanianail art is very easy and cute; just play with the stripe, add eyes, teeth, and you are finish!

Mummy nails for Halloween! | Halloween nails, Nails, Nail art
Mummy nails for Halloween! | Halloween nails, Nails, Nail art (Maria Baker)
But I've used this base color before when I did my first Halloween nail art -- Spiders. The scary costumes, special Halloween … Get yourself some fun Mummy nail art from Zazzle!

Halloween Nail Art Stickers Self-adhesive Cute Pumpkin Mummy Spider Skull.

It's interesting but not very portable.yet :) Reply.

Lou is Perfectly Polished: Halloween Nail Art - Mummies

The Polish Playground: Mummy Wrap Nail Art

Mummy nails for Halloween! | Halloween nails, Nails, Nail art

15 + Scary Halloween Mummy Nail Art Designs, Ideas, Trends ...

Halloween Mummy Nail Art - YouTube

DIY Nail Art: Halloween-Inspired Mummy Manicure (PHOTOS ...

The Polish Playground: Mummy Wrap Nail Art

Mummy Nail Art Tutorial | Creative Nails

15 Halloween Mummy Nail Art Designs & Ideas For Girls 2015 ...

I tried to go the underground-graphic-novel route for my mummy nail art. If you really want to make a statement with your nail art, these mummy nails will certainly do it. Simply Rin's version of a mummy nail art!

Post a Comment for "Mummy Nail Art"