Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Anna Saccone Makeup Bag

Anna Saccone Makeup Bag. I then whip out my Dior Eyeshadow Palette in Earth Reflection - a beautiful selection of neutral shimmery shadows which are perfect for everyday. Here is my much-requested haul featuring items I bought while we were in LA.

My Travel Makeup Bag! | Anna Saccone Joly
My Travel Makeup Bag! | Anna Saccone Joly (Mae Atkins)
See more ideas about blog design, anna saccone, anna saccone joly. Featuring her custom, limited edition palette, the Super Natural Brows kit even comes with her simple secrets on how to perfect your brows fast. In the bag and on the wish-list?

I used to love what's in my bag videos on YouTube (I actually still do!) and the Louis Vuitton Neverfull has been my go-to bag since I had Alessia as it is big enough to throw everything into and I barely ever swap it for anything else anymore!

I then whip out my Dior Eyeshadow Palette in Earth Reflection - a beautiful selection of neutral shimmery shadows which are perfect for everyday.

Anna Saccone: What's In My Hospital Bag! | Hospital bag ...

My New Makeup Bag… - The Anna Edit

Anna Saccone: Beauty Tip Tuesday: Updated Skincare Routine ...

My Travel Makeup Bag! | Anna Saccone Joly

Pin on Bag (Crossbody, Baby, Designer, Dior, Drawstring ...

Anna Martina Franco - Anna Martina Franco Small Double ...

Pin on Postpartum Style

Anna Marie Large Cosmetic Bag Black

What's in My Baby's Hospital Bag! | Anna Saccone Joly

The set I'm talking about is the Super Natural Brows Gift Set by Benefit in collaboration with Anna Saccone. I first take the lightest vanilla colour with a flat eyeshadow brush an apply it to the brow bone & inner corner. Here is a breakdown of the products she uses the most and takes with her everytime she travels: Well I can safely tell you that this girl packed makeup, hair products AND even a gradual tanning lotion in her hospital bag with zero regrets as they all helped make me feel normal.

Post a Comment for "Anna Saccone Makeup Bag"