Hair Falling Out In Clumps In Shower
Hair Falling Out In Clumps In Shower. Often women notice hair falling out in clumps after conditioning. This happens due to the trauma she undergoes during the delivery of her baby.
However, if the hair falls out in large chunks, creating bald patches, it is a cause for concern.
If I don't comb my hair and I do use product to encourage more curl, I tend to lose a lot more hair in the next shower because it doesn't fall out over the course of the day.
The most common cause of severe sudden hair thinning and hair loss, or hair suddenly falling out in clumps, is an underlying medical condition, illness or disease. If you like washing and brushing your hair regularly, you may notice that strands or even chunks of it are in the shower drain. Then, while having a shower one day, a clump of hair came out in my hand.





Post a Comment for "Hair Falling Out In Clumps In Shower"