How Do I Soak Off My Acrylic Nails
How Do I Soak Off My Acrylic Nails. Prep your cuticles for your acetone soak by applying some petroleum jelly to cuticles and fingers. Use a cuticle pusher to gently scrape the acrylic from the natural nail, starting at the base of the nail bed and working your way to the tip.
Use Warm Water (Without Acetone) To Remove Acrylic Nails Then, soak a cotton ball in acetone until it's saturated.
Soak nail tips in the bowl until the acrylic nails begin to feel like a gel.
However, be very careful that you do not scrape off the nail surface under the acrylic nail coat. Next, saturate a cotton ball with acetone nail polish remover and place it on top of and around your nail. Can you believe it - you are about to take off acrylic nails with only hot water.







Post a Comment for "How Do I Soak Off My Acrylic Nails"