Jessica Alba Makeup Brushes
Jessica Alba Makeup Brushes. I'm gonna put on bunny ears. Amazon.com: Honest Beauty: Jessica Alba's Faves.
After swiping on a base of ivory shadow, Alba applies a brown shimmering shade to her lid. "I break out a lot," admits Jessica Alba—not that you'd EVER be able to tell.
In Jessica Alba's Vogue makeup tutorial, she can be seen using her own beauty products from her company, the HONEST company to school us all on how to use natural beauty products in our makeup routines!
The Honest Company business mogul consistently sports glowing skin, sky-high lashes, a sleek black cat-eye, and a creamy lip in variable sultry shades—never matte (of which you also won't find on the Honest Beauty site—only sheer, glossy, or demi-matte lippies). I can't wait for you guys to see th. I'll use a warm washcloth to take the mask off,.







Post a Comment for "Jessica Alba Makeup Brushes"