Multicolor Nails Fall
Multicolor Nails Fall. Multicolored manicures have graced our social feeds all spring and summer, and we love how these manicures can be playful, incredibly versatile, and set the mood for our next beauty look. 'Skittles nails' were one of the biggest beauty trends of the year-and they're the perfect way to transition into autumn. Instead, there are rich gold embellishments and vampy shades along with bright colorful nails and delicate nudes.
But last night I did multi-colored and I LOVE IT!
Adds a little fun, trendiness and takes the "boring" out of just regular painted nails.
Also, the different designs and patterns on every single finger, too (for example one leopard, one bright pink, one polka dot, et cetera). NP: "I'm loving the multi-color nail looks, whether it is a fade or a different solid color on each finger. There are times I do a nail on each hand a different color.








Post a Comment for "Multicolor Nails Fall"