Acrylic Nail Removal Kit Superdrug
Acrylic Nail Removal Kit Superdrug. Acrylic Nail Set There's no better feeling than stepping foot out the nail bar with a fresh set of acrylic nails in your favourite colour. Check out our selection of nail polish remover, pads & remover wraps.
Saturate one cotton ball per nail in the acetone, then place the cotton balls on the tips of your fingers.
Remove - gently test a nail with a cuticle pusher.
Repeat the process until your acrylics have completely soaked off. Chrome & Hologram; Crystals; Foils; Nail Art Brushes; Nail Art Paints; Nail Art Stickers. Me at the beginning of the month: 'I've been paid, time for a new set of gorgeous acrylic nails!' Me towards the end of the month: 'I'm so broke and I need to get these nails off!' When the times comes around to deciding whether to fork out for some infills or to remove your nail extensions, the struggle is real.






Post a Comment for "Acrylic Nail Removal Kit Superdrug"