How To Organize Makeup Brushes
How To Organize Makeup Brushes. Today Jules breaks down some simple tips to keep your makeup brushes accessible when you're rushing around. www.kylietellsall.comToday's video is me showing you where I store my brushes and how I have organized them. I kept all of my brushes in two separate Sonia Kashuk Roll-Up Valet bags — the face brushes in one bag and the eye brushes in the another.
The glass top allows you to see the makeup underneath while you can use the shelf space to organize other makeup in clear plastic or acrylic makeup organizers..
You only need to get creative.
In addition to organizing makeup into specific categories, I also recommend separating out daily use items and putting those somewhere that is easily accessible. Mom's Makeup Storage Ideas: This clever mom has lots of great makeup storage ideas, like using a toothbrush holder to hold makeup brushes. Use these easy tricks to help your lipsticks find a proper home at last.






Post a Comment for "How To Organize Makeup Brushes"