Morphe 600 Sable 12 Piece Makeup Brush Set. Made from a natural blend of sable and goat bristles. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Morphe Sminkborstar SET702 - 12 Piece Eye-Credible Set ... (Dennis Duncan) Made from a natural blend of sable and goat bristles. If you want a well-rounded set of Morphe brushes for a mid-range price, this is the one to get. Made from a natural blend of sable and goat bristles.
However, these brushes are a cruelty free collection so I don't have an issue with buying them since I'm not a vegan myself.
This means that the brush hairs are made from sable & goat hair bristles.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. I did a post not too long ago about animal cruelty/being vegan etc. I will never deal with HauteLook again but after a lot of issues on their part the set finally arrived two weeks into September.
Share :
Post a Comment
for "Morphe 600 Sable 12 Piece Makeup Brush Set"
Post a Comment for "Morphe 600 Sable 12 Piece Makeup Brush Set"