Beauty And The Beast Makeup Look
Beauty And The Beast Makeup Look. Unsurprisingly, the makeup look brought in a ton of comments from makeup lovers. "I'm def gonna recreate this ASAP," wrote one user. If you love them than make sure to subscribe and give it a thumbs up!
Watercolour Blush 'GLOW' gives you the most stunning yet completely natural looking healthy glow to cheeks, adds definition to eyes and creates a pretty sheen to lips too!
Dressing like her doesn't mean that you have to throw on a costume, however; it simply means that you wear colors and styles similar to what she wears.
I wasn't sure if I should do an Emma Watson look or the cartoon Bel. Upon returning from #DisneySMMC, I found this Luxe Bloom Beauty and the Beast rose waiting for me on my doorstep. Check out this Beauty and the Beast Chip makeup look and find out how to recreate it at home.





Post a Comment for "Beauty And The Beast Makeup Look"