I Want To Donate My Hair
I Want To Donate My Hair. The criteria for donated hair can vary widely, fraud is all too common, and many organizations use the majority of donated hair for purposes other than helping those in need. Wet or damp donations can breed mold or mildew and have to be thrown out.
If you're making a big enough cut, you also may want to donate your hair.
This means limiting the use of hot tools and using heat protectants on.
If you'd just like to cut your hair and donate it, start a fundraiser. For details about minimum hair length and other donation requirements, visit wigsforkids.org. Whether you do it on your own or attend a hair cutting and donation event, you'll never regret helping someone in need. hair donation The LOL Index Help Desk.








Post a Comment for "I Want To Donate My Hair"