Nail Is Falling Off What Do I Do
Nail Is Falling Off What Do I Do. He may also use FDA-approved laser therapy to kill the fungus and allow your nail to grow back, fungus-free. Use a nail file to eliminate sharp edges and trim the nail if possible.
The most common reason toenails fall off is, you guessed it, trauma. "what should i do if my toenail fell off due to a fungal nail infection?" Answered by Dr.
Wipe the wound dry with a clean towel and apply an antibiotic ointment or solution onto the wounded nail bed.
Put a gauze on the top of the nail bed and cover it with a sterilized bandage. The painless separation of the nail from the nail bed is also known as onycholysis. Avoid clipping off any healthy portions of the nail.







Post a Comment for "Nail Is Falling Off What Do I Do"