Natural Eye Makeup For Glasses
Natural Eye Makeup For Glasses. Please watch: "Lets talk about finance. This is ma. "Hi Bill" He's behind the camera and also people with nearsightedness and and you know where their eyes look smaller and all that sort of thing so let me just kind of show you what I'm talking about here and of course I have no eye makeup on because I'm going to show you the applications So yeah so here's Bill's glasses, oh now I'm actually gonna put them on but you can see how they magnify.
Fresh looking eyes begin with well-moisturized skin.
Sometimes when girls have too much eye makeup on, it starts to look heavy, so keep it to.
Line the upper lashes with dark shadow. From brown to red to black, almost all smokey eye colors are on-trend and stylish. Makeup artist Ashley Rebecca once told Byrdie, "Pink really brightens green eyes and can sometimes bring out hidden tones of gold." The eyeshadow's pinky-brown tone is the perfect juxtaposition to the bright green of the model's eyes—especially when the shadow is taken right up to the brow bone.









Post a Comment for "Natural Eye Makeup For Glasses"