Wet N Wild Pink Makeup Brushes
Wet N Wild Pink Makeup Brushes. They are easy to clean and use, with ergonomic handles for a comfortable hold. From our flawless foundations to bold lip colors, Wet N Wild has a reputation for game-changing makeup products at an affordable price.
Wet N Wild's new line of vegan makeup brushes are made from an exclusive thermoplastic polymer complex.
These won't replace any of my long-time favorites but I think these are okay for those wanting to try different brush types without breaking the bank, travel (I've lost makeup bags enough to want to.
This allows for the same effectiveness as in animal hair brushes, but PETA certified and vegan. They were just so beautifully and elegantly designed, nothing like I had even seen before. I also have a couple of the eyeshadow brushes from the wet n wild pink and white set and they are just as good and hold up as well, but I believe I paid one dollar for them!!!







Post a Comment for "Wet N Wild Pink Makeup Brushes"