Mary Kay Nail Polish Fall 2017
Mary Kay Nail Polish Fall 2017. Soft shades just scream spring to me, so I was uber excited when I laid my eyes on the new Mary Kay Light, Reinvented polishes launching this month. Each nail color instantly updates fingers and toes.
Toss-It Time: One to two years Insider info: When polish expires, the consistency turns gooey or stringy, says Ji Baek, owner of Rescue Beauty Lounge in New York City.
Apply a tiny amount of Vaseline on new nail polish bottles (or on old ones, after cleaning off the accumulated dried polish with remover).
Brush your eyebrows with a little Vaseline to help them look groomed. Soft shades just scream spring to me, so I was uber excited when I laid my eyes on the new Mary Kay Light, Reinvented polishes launching this month. I'll share with you guys some nail polish I wear for the fall.








Post a Comment for "Mary Kay Nail Polish Fall 2017"