Polar Bear Nail Art
Polar Bear Nail Art. Red, White and Green Pearl Nails. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators. ♥This is my first nail tutorial video.♥"Polar Bear" take on this season:)♥Please support me by liking and subscribing.♥ ♥Thank You♥ Polar Bear Nail Art.
I decided to add pearls to make things more interesting and because I haven't used them in a long time.
I applied two coats of Bleu Celadon and then a thin clear coat one nail by one.
It's a cute little polar bear that I wore on an accent nail during Winter Wonderland Week. Source: Jenny Claire Fox via Youtube. Her Instagram feed is filled with incredibly elaborate manicures featuring the covers of current reads, and you won't believe the detail that goes into them.






Post a Comment for "Polar Bear Nail Art"