Refinished Makeup Vanity. Whether you are updating a family heirloom or restoring a roadside rescue, you want to make sure your furniture piece will last for years to come by updating it the right way. One of my friends has a beautiful refinished vanity in her room.
Antique Refinished Vanity | Refinished vanity, Home, Home ... (Corey Meyer) I started with wiping it off as good as I could get it, and then spray painting it with Bin Primer. They were not on full-exend tracks, so anything in the back of the drawers wouldn't be easy to see or get to. Bathrooms tend to be small, so it's a great place to add a pop of color without committing to a new color scheme throughout your entire home.
A paste stripper is easier to work with and.
Today's video is the process I used to refinish my vanity/desk.
Vanity Makeovers ~ 16 Different Sets Redone | Antique ...
Glamorous Pink Vintage French Provincial Vanity Desk with ...
The products that I used are as follows:-Sanding block - can be found at Home Depot or Lo. A spray can may seem like an easier option, but it can result in more mess. But, it had some issues that werent too fun to fix - but it turned out great :).
Post a Comment for "Refinished Makeup Vanity"