Skittles Nail Art
Skittles Nail Art. How to Skittles Nails ;) Inspired by Janine Aldover - http://instagram.com/janinealdoverI UsedChi Chi Cosmetics - ay My Name, Pink Flamingo In The Pool, Show. You can show off your nail polish collection with this easy nail art.
Especially AQUA for some reason. 😀.
Instagram/VanityProjects "One trend I see staying strong is one I sent down the runway for the Missoni show in February: Skittles nails," Miss Pop says. "This look is created when each nail is a different color.
Fall Nail Color Preview A Visual Guide to NAILS' Cover Tech Contest Get End of Summer Inspo From These Ketel One Botanical Manis Nail Art Studio: Aloha Retro But recently, I wanted to do something different and try the "Skittles" manicure trend, which involves painting a different color on each nail. Valentines day nail art ideas + Born Pretty Store. A post shared by JASMIN (@basecoatstories) The Skittles nail trend can fit any season, and this purple skittles nail variation is perfect for fall lovers who dont want to stick to traditionally warm color tones.





Post a Comment for "Skittles Nail Art"