Yara Shahidi Braided Hairstyles
Yara Shahidi Braided Hairstyles. Apart from her excellent role in 'Blackish', Yara is known for her voluminous curls and the glorious hairstyles she can pull off. The creation was done by none other than Los Angeles-based celebrity hairstylist Fesa Nu, who is often Shahidi's go-to for intricate braids and updos.
Apart from her excellent role in 'Blackish', Yara is known for her voluminous curls and the glorious hairstyles she can pull off.
It seems like every time we open up Instagram, she drops another look we're obsessed with.
In this Kids Natural Hairstyle video, I show you my version of this beautiful Yara Shahidi cornrowed pull through braid faux hawk hairstyle on my daughter'. It is every girl's dream to live a life like Yara Shahidi's! Today I attempted to recreate this gorgeous style I saw Yara Shahidi rocking; originally done by celebrity hairstylist Nikki Nelms. let's see.







Post a Comment for "Yara Shahidi Braided Hairstyles"